The Obsession Continues…and it has Sparked Inspiration

As many of you know, I am obsessed with zombies. I love to read about them, watch them in movies/TV shows, and write about them—both fiction and nonfiction. My snowmobile is adorned with the undead, I give presentations and workshops about them, and my boys and I are always making plans on how to survive the uprising.


I started watching Z Nation last week, and I can’t get enough of it! I’ve tweeted about it and done another blog post, so it’s not a secret that I really, really like the show. I’m flabbergasted that I waited so long to start watching it.

How many of you wonderful readers out there watch it? What do you think?

I won’t go into details about how much I love it because I kind of did that here. Plus, I need to get further through season 1, then I’ll write more about it. But I do want to say this: watching the show has been a huge inspiration.

I’ve been working on a new young adult zombie novel (still untitled), but I haven’t been working on it very hard. I’ll do a chapter or less every once in a while. But watching Z Nation has encouraged me to work on it more. It has rekindled my love of the undead and pushed my imagination into overdrive.

I love it when this type of encouragement hits. I love it when the fires of my obsession are stoked. I love being reminded that there are people out there like me who also enjoy zombies and are ready to devour anything that comes their way.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)