A Fantastic Thanksgiving

First of all, I can’t believe that November is almost over. That means that Christmas is next, and then the New Year. Where did all the time go?

Secondly, I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving. We did. We had a wonderful time with family and friends and ate until we were silly. What’s better than a holiday that’s centered around food? Mmmmmmm.

Now, on to business. I have the winners of the Thankful for You Blog Hop that I participated in.

The ebook winners are: 
Caryolyn
Elizabeth
Kathy

The print book winners are: 
Ashley 
Katherine
Judy

Thank you to everyone who participated! Again, it’s you wonderful readers that make it possible for me to do what I do.

Apparently, Amazon is taking 30% off print books, but the sale ends today. You can find the pertinent information here. The code can only be applied to one book, but if you need some ideas of which one to get, I will happily recommend any of mine.  Or I can tell you some of my favorites from other authors.

At the end of last week, I had the opportunity to participate in a craft fair where I attempted to sell my books. I have some copies left over, so if you’re interested in signed paperbacks for gifts (for yourself or someone special), let me know. I’m more than happy to sign them and send them (open to U.S. shipping only).

The books I have available are:

The Appeal of Evil - $13.95
Dealing with Devils - $12.95
Good Intentions - 13.95
(you can get all three of these books for $20)

The Ifs - $9.95
The Ifs Return - $9.95
(you can get this set for $15)

Life After the Undead (bestseller in the Dystopian category on Amazon) - $15.95

Undead Obsessed (nonfiction zombies) - $13.95

Finding Eden (zombie novella) - $8.50

Coming from Nowhere - $9.95

Mr. Chocolate and the Magic Js (children’s book) - $9.50

There’s a Monster in Mommy’s Tummy (children’s book) – this one comes with a free plush monster - $9.50

All prices are set by the publisher, but I’m not charging shipping. If you’re interested, please let me know (you can either email me or use the contact from on the side of this blog). I can take payments through Paypal.

I don’t know about you, but I feel like it’s going to be a long week. Working 5 whole days? What’s up with that? However, I believe it’s going to be amazing. I hope your week is amazing too.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)