Christmas is Right Around the Corner

Every year, I swear Christmas sneaks up on me.  I tell myself I'm going to start getting presents early, that I won't wait until the last minute, and then I don't.  Last minute rolls around and I'm scrambling to get stuff done.  Next year.  Riiiiiiight.

Well, if there's anyone else out there like me, and you're looking for some last minute gifts, why not consider some books by an indie author?  Little Devil Books, publisher of my middle grade books, is having an awesome sale, including The Ifs.


Also, keep an eye out for The Ifs Return, which will be available in 2015 from Little Devil Books.  Here's the book cover for it.  I think it's awesome!


If you're still looking for something unique for that special someone, why not consider getting autographed books.  You can get them from me directly, and I will happily sign and send them to whomever you want.  I can accept payments through Paypal or you can send money.  Just let me know!  Please use the contact form on the right hand side of this blog and I will get back to you ASAP.


Nine more days, folks, then Christmas is upon us!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)