Cheyenne Zombie Fest

Yesterday, I participated in the Cheyenne Zombie Fest.  It was a lot of fun, and I would definitely do it again.

This was the 4th year this celebration has been going on, but I only recently heard about it.  I contacted the organizer and asked if I could sell my books there, and he set me up at a table with another author.  Her name was Jill Pope, and she wrote Haunted Cheyenne.  It was fun to talk about ghosts!

My youngest was incredibly helpful in taking this picture.

There were quite a few people who dressed up, both as zombies and zombie hunters.  There were even people there from Cheyenne's Umbrella Corporation (the boys loved these guys because they looked like Army soldiers).  I didn't take as many photos as I wanted, but I had a blast!



Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stay all day.  I only stayed for a few hours.  I didn't sell any books, but I was able to network with Matt Mogk, who happens to be the founder of the Zombie Research Society and guest of honor.  My book manager contacted him recently to review Undead Obsessed, which he said he would, so I wanted to thank him and also talk zombies.  He was a really nice guy.  

I'll admit it, I geeked out a little.  But it didn't seem to bother him.  I mean, he didn't shy away from me or call security, so I figured that was a good sign.  I probably talked his ear off, but he humored me.

All in all, I had a great time at the festival, and if they have it again next year, I'm going to make a point to stay all day!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)