Onward and Upward

This weekend was exactly what I needed after a long week.  It really helped me decompress.  I finished edits to Undead Obsessed and sent them back to the editor for her second read through.  But more importantly, I got out of town and spent some time with my boys.

We went Jeepin', and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.  The weather was warm and the flowers were in bloom.  We had a picnic, went on hikes, and went down some fun Jeep trails.  I didn't even take my phone with me.  It was awesome to unplug.




Of course, even though I'm out in the wilderness, I don't completely shut off my brain.  While we were eating lunch and enjoying the silence of the hills, I commented to my spouse how perfect Vedauwoo is for escaping zombies.  There may be a few that mill around up there, but for the most part, it's wide open, has lots of hills and rocks, and would be treacherous for them to try to navigate.

When we came home from the hills, later that afternoon, we went to see How to Train Your Dragon 2.  I absolutely LOVED this movie.  It was awesome.

All in all, yesterday was a wonderful day.  And I really needed it.  I feel energized and ready to take on the world again.  Today, however, I'm going to tackle cleaning my house.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)