Suffering of a Witch by Suza Kates‏


Suza Kates writes the Savannah Coven Series along with other romantic suspense novels. She lives in Savannah with her family and three truly imperialistic cats.

http://www.suzakates.com/
https://www.facebook.com/authorsuzakates
https://twitter.com/suzakates
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4094825.Suza_Kates
http://www.shelfari.com/suzakates


SHE WON’T GIVE UP

Kylie Worthington is in love with a man who doesn’t return the sentiment. She’s thrown away her pride and all attempts at pretense, yet Quinn St. Germaine still pushes her away. With the arrival of her trial, she will go where Fate dictates, to fight the vicious group, the Amara, and the demon that they serve. She’s also destined to fall in love, so at least she’ll finally find the man she was meant for. Whether she likes it or not.

HE WON’T GIVE IN 


Quinn has spent his life preparing for his family’s prophecy, but no spell or book could have ever prepared him for Kylie. Her passion for him is strong—and persistent—but he must deny what she makes him feel. Too many years have passed him by and too many sacrifices have been made. Though he’s drawn to her beauty and vitality, deep inside he fears her. Quinn already knows what he wants, and accepting her means giving up on himself.

THEY BOTH WILL HURT

United in their battle against evil, Quinn and Kylie can’t see what’s right in front of them. And they never suspected what destiny had in store. Only the worst can bring them together, but will they be forever bound by love? Or by loss?


Q) What inspired you to write this story? 
“Suffering of a Witch” is the seventh book in the Savannah Coven Series. The main characters have been bouncing off of each other since book one, and readers seem very excited that Kylie and Quinn are finally getting their story!

Q) How long did it take you to write?
Yikes. Well, I usually allow myself three months for a book, but I’ve had a lot of personal changes and traveling that needed to occur, so I ended up taking all three months.

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing?
The plotting phase and then the end phase of seeing it become real. I’m never at a loss for new ideas, I just can’t write as quickly as I think of new stories! The learning aspect has actually been fun too. I can never go back to previous books and make changes, but it’s exciting to see how my writing has evolved since my first book “Whisper of a Witch” was released.

Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing? 
The physical issues. That’s not a fun answer, I know, but I’ve been dealing with some musculoskeletal problems from sitting with my head down and my arm up for so many hours each day. Beware the mouse! It can get your shoulder in a crunch! : ) But I’m working on getting my desk and keyboard into better ergonomic shape. The second answer would be, editing.

Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why?
I would be Florence from Florence and the Machine. I’d love to sing and put on a huge concert just once in my life, and I love their music. Or Evanescence. Those are great “belting out” songs.

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it? 
Darn. I just cleaned it out last night. But it was some bow-tie pasta with tomatoes, garlic, peas, and other goodies that my husband made. He’s a great cook, and I am so lucky for that!

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future?
I have two other paranormal series planned. The first is an apocalyptic series with magical elements and will have a lot of action and world-building. The other is another series with witches. Right now, it’s plotted to be four books. I also love adventure books, and I may one day turn that into a series that isn’t romance but has a strong female lead. If I ever get the time!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)