Decision

I have finally made a decision about what I'm going to do with the blog.  I'm done.  I don't have time to post blogs every day.  Instead, all of my information can be found on my new webpage:  pembrokesinclair.com.  It's still a work in progress, but it has the essential information at the moment.

I've also joined another blog:  http://girlzombieauthors.blogspot.com/.  But wait, you say, I thought you said you don't have time.  I don't, but on this one I only have to post once a week and the subject matter has already been decided.

You see, that's the hardest part about maintaining this thing:  getting people to read it.  I love the followers I have and appreciate all the readers I get, but I need to branch out further.  Do I think the web page and this new blog will do that?  Perhaps.  Although the cynic in me doubts it, but it's one less thing I have to worry about daily.

I'm having a crisis of faith, if you will.  Things haven't been working out with my writing the way I hoped they would.  I'm trying to find new venues and ways to promote my work, but time is not a luxury nor my friend.  I'm doing the best I can, but something has to give.  Sadly, it's been my writing, including this blog.  One day I'll be able to get back into it like I used to, but until then, this is as good as it gets.

This blog will be up for a while longer.  Eventually, though, I will take it down.  Please, check out my new site and blog.  I can't wait to see you there!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)