This Week in Reading

I joined a group on Facebook called Zombie Book of the Month Club.  I don't really have time for it, but they read some great books, so I figured I'd try.  Right now we are reading The Cold Beneath by Tonia Brown.  I'm really enjoying it.  I've read another zombie story of hers, it was an erotic zombie tale called Lucky Stiff, and Tonia is a fantastic writer.  I'll let you know what I think when I'm done!


Last night, the boys hung out at Grandma's house.  Since it was a school night, they couldn't stay all night, so we picked them up later.  On the way home, we stopped so the spouse could get dinner and gas.  While waiting to pull onto the road to head home, there was a line of traffic, which was pretty surprising for that particular road at that time of night.

"Who opened the flood gates?" I asked.

A 5-year old voice came from the back seat.  "Grandpa.  It was Grandpa.  Grandma had her pajamas on."

I laughed.  Kids can be so literal!

Now, in his defense, when we picked them up, we had to drop off the snowmobile trailer, and Grandpa did open the fence gates for us, so I'm sure that's what he was referring to.  Still, it made me smile.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)