Day to Day

Man, it has been a long week, and it's only Wednesday!  I've been busy busy with edits (my own and other people's) and getting blogs written for the secret project that I can't tell you about now but will shortly in the future.  Work has kept me hopping, and on top of all that, I haven't been sleeping well. 

I don't understand why that happens.  It goes in phases.  One week I sleep fantastic every night, then the next, the kids are getting up.  Mainly the 5 year old.  His mind doesn't seem to stop, and he gets nightmares.  Last night, he woke up at 1:30 and called for me.  When I went in, he didn't need anything.  Then, he got up at 3:30, and when I went in there he said, "I just wanted to tell you something."

"What?" I growled.

"I love you."

It was sweet, but not that early in the morning.  I told him I loved him back and then stomped to bed, grumbling under my breath.   

Nights like that make the day seem so very long, and it stifles my creativity.  It makes it hard to think straight, so it makes it hard to create stories.  I guess it's a good thing I'm only doing edits right now.  That, and Shark Week is on, so I'm really not being creative!

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)