Happy Holidays?

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday yesterday.  Mine wasn't bad, but having a holiday in the middle of the week doesn't really work for me.  It throws everything off.  My spouse kept thinking it was Sunday, which made me start thinking it was Sunday.  I felt like I fell behind on my chores!

Not only was I confused on the day, but I was exhausted from the festivities.  I was so happy to crawl into bed, only to be awakened a few hours later by the crack of thunder.  I like when thunder rolls, I find that relaxing, but those loud booms scare me.  They also scare the boys and make the dog crazy (only the older one; the puppy doesn't mind the loud sounds).  Needless to say, I didn't get the rest I was hoping for.

I need to take today off to recover from yesterday.  It would be nice to get some more editing done and take a looooong nap.  Oh, well.  I guess I'll survive!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)