WOW!

I've said it before and I'll say it again:  I know some of the coolest people in the world!  Horror Artist Jerrod Brown is one of those people.  If I think I've met some awesome people, he definitely takes the cake!  If you check out his myspace page, you'll see pictures of his work and the people he's met at art shows.

At his most recent art show, he got to meet Vivica A. Fox and Linda Hamilton.  He also met Madison Lintz, who was on "The Walking Dead."  He painted my cover for "Life After the Undead," so he took a photo of her holding it and sent it to me.  IT MADE MY ENTIRE WEEKEND!


Seriously, how cool is that?  Now, I can only hope that she went home, bought a copy, read it, thought it sounded like a fabulous idea, and pitched it to her producer friends.  I'm anxiously awaiting the phone call from Hollywood.

No, in reality, I do hope that she does decide to pick up a copy and that her minor endorsement (the picture above) leads to more sales.  That would be fan-freaking-tastic!

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)