This Week in Writing

I finished my second read through of Wucaii and am getting it ready for the beta readers. Unfortunately, I don't have time to do another read through while they do theirs, I've had some crises come up that I need to take care of. Hopefully, I'll get to it soon.

I got edits back for Finding Eden. They are a bit more involved than I expected. It's going to take me a while to get those done. The timeline was to have them done by April 10, but I don't think that's going to happen. There's been another crisis with a content edit I did a month ago. I won't go into details here.


My oldest son's birthday is on Monday. He'll be 5 years old. We're celebrating this weekend, so I have family coming in. I'm probably not going to get a lot of work done this weekend!

For his birthday, we got him a Honda 50cc mini bike with training wheels. I have my reservations about it, but my spouse says he had one at that age, and he was fine (that can be debated, but for the sake of this blog, he's fine). The 5 year old knows he can't ride it without his helmet and gear. He also can't ride it unless Daddy is around because I have no idea how to make it run!

The bike was used, and we got it from one of my friends. After checking it out, we loaded it into the back of the truck, but the 5 year old wasn't paying attention, he was playing on their swing set. As he was being put in his car seat, he turned to his dad and says, "Can we come back to your friends house sometime so I can ride my bike?"

My spouse showed him it was in the back of the truck, and his eyes lit up. It became real that the bike was his.

After he was buckled in his seat, the 3 year old tells him, "You have to share that with me."

Knowing the five year old, I'm sure he will. However, the 3 year old will be riding in the Power Wheels Jeep until he learns how to steer straight!

Have a great weekend! May you get what your heart desires!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)