This Week in Writing

Don't forget, eTreasures is still giving away free ebooks on their blog. Check it out!

I finished Chapter 2 of my dragon story and started on Chapter 3. Again, I haven't had much time to work on it since I've been busy editing. But that should change in the next week or so, then I'll have all the time in the world! Well, not really, but you know what I mean!

Also, I got my cover for my novella "Finding Eden" this week. It is AWESOME! I was flabbergasted when I opened the jpg. Let me know what you think!



More than likely, I will not be posting on Monday or Tuesday. Please try not to miss me too much.


Last week, I picked the boys up from Grandma's house, and we were going to Wendy's for dinner. I asked them what they wanted, and they told me nuggets. The 4 year old then goes into a discussion about how nuggets aren't real food (I don't remember exactly what he said).

I asked him, "Who told you nuggets aren't real food?"

"No one," he responds. "I just know. I'm magic."

"Oh."

"You know why I don't ever poop my pants at daycare?" he asks me.

"No. Why?"

"Because I have magic in my butt."

I lost it. That kid comes up with some of the funniest things!


This morning, the 2 year old got up and stood in the living room and started singing, "Let's have have a party!"

For those of you who don't know, that's a line from Toby Keith's song "Red Solo Cup."

Every time I hear that song, it gets stuck in my head. So, we'll be singing it all day!

I hope this holiday weekend you get to party, and maybe get a little magic in your butt (you can make that as dirty or clean as you deem fit!). Have a Merry Christmas!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)