My Multitude of Hats

I love to write. It's one of the only things that keeps me sane. As I mentioned before, it's more of a compulsion. I feel guilty when I don't do it, and I get grumpy if I can't maim someone on paper.

Aside from writing, my other passion is editing. I'm a tech editor for my day job, and I really enjoy the mechanics of language. At one point, I thought I'd never write, just be an editor. Thankfully, I've figured out how to do both.

Like I said, I'm an editor for my day job, and that involves scientific information. Nonfiction stuff, if you will. As you can imagine, my real dream was to be a fiction editor. Well, I was able to fulfill that dream a few months ago.

My publisher ran into some issues with staff. She lost some people, and fell behind getting books out. I offered my services, and I've been a content/line editor ever since. I also recently got a job at Musa Publishing working for their Urania division. It's speculative fiction, so you know it's right up my alley.

There's nothing more wonderful than being one of the first to read a new story, and then being able to help the author make that story better. I always appreciate the editors in my life, and I like being able to give back to the writing community. I'm very lucky to be able to give my time as both a writer and an editor. Now, I just need to figure out how to make it my career!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)