Tough Question Tuesday

What weapons would you carry during the zompocalypse?

I go back and forth, but I know I want two handguns, one on each hip, a machete/other sword of some type, and then a big gun. I'm undecided if it should be a rifle or a shotgun. Rifles are nice because they don't have a lot of kick, so I won't throw out my shoulder. However, you have to be accurate with a rifle. Shotguns, you don't have to be as accurate and will probably hit your target.

The handguns would be 9 mm. Anything larger than that, I can't handle the recoil. I'm also going to make sure my spouse and his cop friend are around when the zombies attack. They're much better shots than I am!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)