Exciting Announcements

First of all, the paperback of Life After the Undead is now available at Amazon. I don't know why the Kindle version isn't showing up, but I've emailed the publisher to remedy the situation. If any of you read it and want to leave a review, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I've also received the cover to a novella that's scheduled for release in December. The story is called The History of My Wishes, and it's a vampire story. I don't normally write vampire stories, but this wouldn't get out my head. I've posted the cover below, and I'll let you know when the story comes out.



I know a lot of authors who are gearing up to participate in National Novel Writing Month. I thought about it, but I don't have the time. I'm working on a story as is, but I can't add anymore pressure. Someone might die if I added more pressure. Maybe someday I will participate in the event, but, right now, I'm happy going at my own pace.

For those of you who are participating, how do you keep yourself motivated? How do you keep from tearing your hair out or climbing the bell tower?
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)