Movie Review Monday

The boys and I went to visit their grandparents this weekend, so we didn't watch any movies. My schedule has been so screwed up lately. Eventually, though, things will get back on track and I'll post reviews. I just need some time to sit down!

The new Conan comes out this weekend, and I'm hoping to see it in the theater. I'm really looking forward to that. I won't be able to see it this weekend since we'll be doing our ghost hunt, but I will make time for it.

Are you excited to see any movies this summer?
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)