This Week In Writing

I finished chapter 10 of the zombie sequel. It feels soooo good to be back on a writing schedule. I didn't get a chance to work at all last week. I probably could have squeezed something in if I'd tried, but I was so tired. I can't imagine what the writing would have looked like!

I heard from the nonfiction publisher. I'm supposed to have my edits back by the middle of August. I knew he was being overly optimistic when he said the end of June. That works for me, though. It gives me time to get more done on my fiction!

I heard from the fiction publisher, too. Supposedly I'm still on schedule for Life After the Undead to come out on July 31. We shall see.


The other day, the boys were coming back from Nebraska with their grandma. Great Grandma was with them, and my mother-in-law was telling her what a great swimmer the 4 year old is. She then commented on how good he was at other sports, and Great Grandma says, "Yes, he's going to be a great athlete one day."

The 4 year old huffed and said, "I'm not going to be an athlete, I'm going to be Batman."

And he will with that attitude! I hope you all have a great weekend. Keep aiming for those stars!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)