This Week in Writing

Surprisingly, I actually got some writing done this week. Not a lot, but enough to finish one section of chapter 5 and start another. My goal is to have chapter 5 finished by the end of next week. Barring any major catastrophes or more diseases, I should be able to accomplish that.

Just so you know, I haven't completely given up on this book. I have been sending out queries and proposals to various publishing houses and agents. So far, nothing. Well, that's not entirely true. Something kinda weird happened, but I'm not going to tell you about it until I have more information. I should know more next week. (Don't you just hate it when I do that?)

I'm itching to get back into fiction. Nonfiction isn't bad, but the creative processes are so much different. I need adventure and danger on foreign worlds. I need a character with a problem. Soon enough, I tell myself, soon enough.

Yesterday, I was in the kitchen with my boys standing right behind me. I turned around just in time to see the 2 year old pulling a long, thick, stringy booger out of his nose. I went to grab a Kleenex, and when I turned to wipe, he was licking his fingers. I gagged and told him that was disgusting. He just looked at me and smiled.

I hope your weekend is full of things that make you happy, even if it sickens the rest of the world!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)