Tough Question Tuesday

Running a bit behind today, stuff to do at work.

OK, so I meant to post this yesterday, but I decided to tell you about my heartache instead. I'm going to post these types of questions on Tuesdays for fun and to see if I can get you readers involved. If you think of any questions you'd like to ask, email them to me and I'll put 'em up!

If you were a superhero, what THREE powers would you have and why?

Mine are:

1. The ability to mentally teleport myself to any place in the universe. I'm afraid of heights, so I don't want to fly, but I still have to be able to transport myself to the scene of the crime.

2. Super human strength. I need to be able to take down criminals bigger and tougher than me.

3. Super intelligence. I need to be able to outsmart any criminals I come across.

I would love to see what your choices would be. Place them in the comments if you get the chance!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)