I finally heard from the ag editor, and I am no longer writing articles. I am both relieved and sad about this. I'm relieved because it was getting really hard to find topics to write on, and even though it didn't take up a lot of my time, it still took up quite a bit; time I could spend writing my other stuff. I'm sad because it was a very nice steady check, and I learned a lot and met a lot of nice people in the process. I suppose if I really wanted to find another freelance article writing gig I could, but I'm going to bask in laziness for a while.

I really have nothing to talk about today. My brain is still mushy from working on my nonfiction and from lack of sleep. The 3 year old is getting better, but he'll still get up at least once a night. His stuffed puppy gets uncovered and must start shivering, which wakes him up, because I have to go in there and cover it back up. You'd think with all that fur it would be able to stay warm. Oh, well.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)