I'm a little late on my post today because I am fed up with dealing with slow computers. I have no idea what my computer at home is doing, but it's totally freaking out. I don't like that computer. I haven't liked that computer since we got it. It was supposed to be so fast, but it hasn't done sh*t. The spouse says it isn't the computer but the antivirus software that we have. Whatever it is, it's done pissed me off. It keeps freezing. The only thing it's good for is word processing. Thankfully, that's what I mostly use it for. My work computer is just as slow. It has issues because of the firewall and the program that blocks us from going to certain sites. We're not allowed to go to forums or chat sites or other email sites. It's such a treat!

Other than being highly annoyed with technology, I have nothing to discuss today. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing with these 3 days in the middle of the week. I haven't even had a chance to read any blogs yet! My god, what am I doing with my day?
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)