I have reached the low point of this month. I received word from the editor yesterday that he will not be able to publish my religious zombie novella, "Finding Eden." Understandably, real life has gotten in the way. I am disappointed, but I'm not really surprised. He kept pushing the publication date back and never sent a contract like he was supposed to. Then, there were some issues with the cover. Now, I have to find another publisher. I'm really not looking forward to that. I don't normally write religious stuff, so I'm not sure what kind of market is out there for it. I've tried Duotropes, but the only publisher that pops up is the one who isn't doing it. Good thing I have other sources to check out.



The 3 year old hasn't been sleeping again. Truthfully, the kid has never slept. He's always fought going to bed and then staying in bed. Everyone always tells me it will get better as he gets older, but it's only getting worse. Now, he gets scared when he sees things on TV. This weekend, while catching up on TV, we watched the South Park episode where they are making fun of Jersey Shore. They have a creature on there that is kind of a combination of a rat and Golum that is supposed to be Snooki. It was really funny, but the 3 year old thought it was scary. He's been freaking out ever since. It's really difficult trying to explain the difference between real and pretend when his imagination goes wild. The lack of sleep is not helping my mood.



The one good thing I have to look forward to is the sci fi literary convention this weekend. I am soooo excited! It will be so nice to get away and hang with other nerds. I have been waiting for this for years!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)