Chapter 4 has been uploaded. It's in 2 parts because of the stinking file size limits. If you would like to let me know what you think of the story, love it or hate it, please feel free to drop me a line. I would love to hear from you.

Update on my week: I did fairly well at the beginning of the week getting chapter 2 edited and started putting the edits into the computer. By the middle of the week until now, I haven't been working. I've been trying to get packed for this weekend. I'm pretty sure I won't be doing any work at the conference. Well, not on my nonfiction. I'm hoping to do a lot of schmoozing and networking! I'm so excited to go! I just have to struggle through 4 hours of work. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

I'm also excited to maybe get some sleep. The 3 year old has been absolutely terrible this week. I haven't even let him watch anymore South Park. I think this weekend will be fabulous all the way around. I'll let you know on Monday!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)