I worked a bit more on my nonfiction last night. It feels good to be making progress, even though I'm not even half way done with the book. I'm trying not to think of it like that, though. I'm just trying to plug away.

I uploaded my first podcast yesterday. You can access it through the Audio tab at the top. I decided to start small, so I did my flash fiction piece. I'm pretty excited how it turned out, even though I sound like I have a cold (perhaps that's the way I always sound, I don't know!). Tamara and I joke about how serious the podcasts sound, but its really difficult to make them sound natural, especially since I am concentrating so hard on reading. Now that I know it works, here's my plan: I am going to post one chapter from my zombie novel every Friday, beginning on October 1. I will continue to do that until the entire novel has been podcasted.

I received an email from the editor for Finding Eden yesterday. He has a fabulous idea for the cover and is (hopefully) sending me edits soon. It sounds like the publication deadline might have been pushed back a little, but that's all right. It's better to have it perfect. I'll let you know when it's supposed to come out!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)