I GOT CALLED FOR JURY DUTY! I know for most people that would be worse than death, but I think it would be interesting to be a juror. Now, I realize that the real court system is nothing like what's on TV (I'm not an idiot), but I would still like to do it. People have fought long and hard for this freedom, and I would like to be a part of it. Keeping my fingers crossed I get picked.

This will be the second time I've been called. If you don't know what happens, all the jurors meet at 8:00 in the morning, then we go into the court room. The defendant is in the room, and the judge goes through the case. The Clerk of the Court then calls the juror's numbers, and they go up to the jury box. From there, the lawyers ask them questions and decide if they want to keep them or not. The first time I was there I didn't even make it to the jury box. As you can imagine, they have more jurors than they need in case they have to replace them. Really, it's a pretty somber affair. I was thinking if I got picked this time, I was going to run down the aisle yelling and screaming, you know, like they do on the Price is Right. What do you think? You think that would go over well?

The editor sent me a draft of the cover for Finding Eden last night. It is AWESOME! I can't wait for you all to see it. Publication has been pushed back a little, but I will let you know when you can expect the novella to come out. YEAAAH!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)