I apologize for my silence yesterday, but I was freaking tired! It has been a long week, and I haven't slept for crap! I didn't sleep last night, either. It sucks. But at least it's Friday and I will be able to take naps this weekend.

I finished my second ag article yesterday and sent it off for review. Phew! One less thing on my plate. I got through Chapter 10 last night, but that was all I could do. I was too tired and my eyes kept crossing. I'm thinking I might go back and do the edits on chapters 4-10 before moving on, but I haven't decided yet. I'm too tired to think!

On a completely unrelated note, but one that is funny, I will leave you with this: As I was getting ready this morning, I asked the 3 year old what he wanted for dinner. He mulled it over for a while, then said, "Chicken nuggets." I told him that he had chicken nuggets last night, so he needed to pick something else. He thought about it again and said, "Fish." I told him that was fine and pulled the fillets out of the freezer. As I'm doing it, he turns to his brother and says, "Yeah! (as he's jumping around) We get to have fish tonight!" I hope your day/weekend is as exciting as us having fish tonight.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)