Had a wonderfully relaxing evening last night. I even got a little reading done. I watched Tosh.O and got completely weirded out. That guy breaking his ankle makes my stomach flip-flop! Can you say Holy Sh*t!

I received an email about my book trailer. It's pretty much done, but they have to make some edits on where my book is available. I think it looks great. When it's finalized, I will post it so you can watch it.

Other than that, I've decided to put all my eggs in one basket and hope they aren't tainted with salmonella. By that I mean I'm going to send out queries to all the agents who are interested in my type of book and hope one of them likes it. It's pretty much the last gasp with my YA zombie novel, so if no one wants it, into the drawer it goes. I'm still deciding on my next project, but I have a little time. I hope to keep you in suspense until then! Mwahahaha!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)