Last night was a much better night. Both boys slept the whole way through. I feel much better today. Of course, I still won't have a chance to get anything done because my family will be in town tonight. Yeah! I did get my novella sent off to the editor on Monday, so hopefully he'll be able to get to it by the end of the month. Either way, the hard part is done.

I keep forgetting to mention that I sent my novel, Coming from Nowhere, off for another review (like 2 weeks ago, I'm so up on current events!). I'm supposed to have it back by Friday. I'm excited to see what they have to say. I'm also having a book trailer created. I probably won't get that for another month, but I'll post it when it's done. Very exciting stuff.

I was very lazy last night, and I'll probably be lazy for the next week. I need to get back to my novella, but I can't find my motivation. If you see it laying about, please send it back.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)