I got through the reread last night, and I'm putting in edits tonight. Chapters 1-3 are pretty much done. Now, onto the rest of the book.

Other than that, I have nothing exciting to report. I'm still trying to get used to my schedule, and so are the boys. It's been a bit of a battle. Last night it was almost an all-out war. I really dread bedtime, so I've decided I'm not doing it anymore. My spouse can have fun getting the boys to bed because all it does is stress me out!

I'm still dreading sending out queries. Maybe that's a sign I'm not supposed to send any more out. Hmmm...
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)