One of the things I forgot to add in my last post was that my sister was supposed to sign the papers for a new house on Wednesday, but the bank messed something up with the loan paperwork, so they had to find a different bank. They have to go through the whole process again because of the new lender. Now, they have no idea when they will be closing.

OK. That's all the sad news I have. So far, this week seems to be starting out all right. I didn't work yesterday, but I had to take the boys to dentist appointments. Since we don't have a children's dentist in town, I had to drive 45 minutes to the next city. Not a big deal. It gave me a chance to think, which, normally, is a dangerous prospect, but this helped me get my ideas together for the story.

I got a bit of writing done on the new story. Not much, just about 3 pages, but I have to start somewhere. I'm already more excited about how this is turning out. Hopefully I'll have more time to work this week.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)