I got some work done on my zombie novel this weekend. Yeah. I told you I would! I feel pretty good about it, and I hope it increases my chances of finding an agent. Even if the agent who offered the suggestions decides not to represent me, I am still very grateful for her input.

I received an acceptance today. Very exciting. The story I told you I wrote last week has been accepted into Sonar 4 Publication's anthology. You can check out the details here: www.sonar4pulications.com/4part.html. I have a story in #2 and #4.

Other than that, I'm going to keep revising and rewriting. I'll let you know how everything goes!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)