I am STILL waiting to hear back from anyone. I know it's a long process, but I haven't even had a response to my inquiry. According to the publisher's website, they've been plagued with sickness and the head editor is working shortened days because of some type of injury. I can understand that this would put you a little behind. I know I'll get my answer in due time, but until then, I'm going to be driven crazy! I'm trying to stay busy, but it keeps nagging at the back of my brain.

I got my articles finished yesterday, which caused me to do a little dance of joy. These are ones that pay on a monthly basis, so I keep writing them, but they're also some of the more difficult things I write. I usually have to interview people, which doesn't bother me, but finding ideas and experts is a very tedious ordeal. I always tell myself that I'm going to get ahead this month, but then I never do. Really, this month, I'm going to get ahead!

Of course, now that my articles are done, I have time to work on my fiction. Too bad that doesn't pay on a monthly basis, I could get ahead on that!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)