Almost done with chapter 19. The book is turning out a little longer than I expected, but that's OK. You can't blame the characters for taking you where they want to go, it is their story!

Things have been pretty slow around here. Coming from Nowhere should be coming out in paperback soon. I'm still trying to decide how I feel about it. On the one hand, it's great that I will be able to hold the story in my hand, but on the other, I have to do my own marketing, and I'm not sure how to go about it. I have some people doing reviews, but I need to figure out how to advertise wider. I don't have a lot of funds at my disposal, so I have to go pretty cheap. I'm hoping I will get an agent for this next book so I don't have to worry about this crap! It will be a learning experience, though, so I'll try to learn from it!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)